Sunday, September 27, 2009

Going Swimming - Wanna Cum?


I love the water - whether it is the pool or the ocean, or even a hose in the backyard! I love the water feels against my curvy tan body! It cools you down when you are hot, and warms ya up when you're cold! This set of pictures was taken when it was VERY hot! And I couldn't wait to get in that cool pool! I didn't even wait to take my nighty off - just got right in - clothes and all! And the water felt SO goo d- it cooled me right off! And then of course, my hands start roaming all over my hard nipples and down my round belly to my always hot clit!

Click Here and let me cool ya off too! Or maybe I should say heat ya up! ;-)

I always love to hear from ya, whether ya have an idea for an upcoming photo set or video or if you just want to say hi - shoot me an Email! I answer them all personally, after all, you are the one that makes it so much fun to do this!

Kisses

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment