Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Clubbin' With Kristine


Ya know I love to party! And I'm usually out with my husband on the weekends at a local pub or bar stirring up trouble, but every now and then I like to go out with the girls! And when that happens, we don't go to the normal hangouts! We go to the nightclubs in downtown! The girlfriends and I always egg each other on to wear something really slutty and be as naughty as possible! And sometimes, the girls night out turns into the next day too!

This time one of the girlfriends husbands was away on business so we had the house to ourselves, which just made things worse because we all KNEW some unsuspecting person (or persons) was in for the night of their lives! We weren't wrong!

We were in the club - dancing and drinking and flirting, of course and one of my friends decided to tell one of the guys we were flirting with that I had a website. He couldn't believe it so we showed him! I asked him if he wanted to be on the site and he said sure! So after a few more rounds, we went back to the house!

He's got 3 girls all over him in the cab ride back and I think (don't remember for sure!) he came from a blowjob one girl was giving him on the way! lol By the time we got home, I was ready to pounce...but he apparently had sobered up a little and realized that if his wife found out, well he'd be dead meat! But he really wanted to watch, so out came the camera and the less drunk friend took a set, and she didn't do half bad (Thanks girlie!) After the pictures...well needless to say, the guy was definitely in the dog house when he crawled home the next morning with pussy breath and pussy cum all over his cock! heehee

But just wanted to give a shout out to Bill ... thanks for a GREAT time and you're welcome to come back for a shoot anytime you want! *wink

CLICK HERE to see the rest of the pics!

www.KristineCumz.com

Tweet Me!

Email Me!

xx Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment