Sunday, April 25, 2010

Going to the Chapel


Going to the Chapel

Let's have a nasty little role play, want to? How about I'm marrying your best friend, but YOU know the truth about me! I've fooled him but never you! You know that I'm the slut that I am! You've tried to tell him, but he won't listen to you - he just sees my halo, definitely not my horns!

So today is the big day! I'm dressed and just about time to go and you decide to try one last time to save your buddy from my evil slutty ways!

You come and say you just want to take a few pics for my soon to be husband, you tell me how good I look ... then you go in for the stockings because you KNOW that underneath my pretty WHITE dress, my evil side lurks! And you are right - before ya know it, I'm getting naked and rubbing my wet pussy for you!

And although you do threaten to "out" me, I see the bulge in your pants getting bigger and bigger! Soooo I give you the option - you can tell hubby to be and I'll be out of both of your lives completely OR you don't tell hubby to be and I'll take care of both of you for a long, long time!

You know which one you pick ... is there a choice really?

CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment