Thursday, August 5, 2010

Funny Story - Now!



The other day I decided to do a bunch of stuff around the house! I thought I would get it all done so my husband didn't have to worry about any of it, and we could just play and have fun! I'm nice like that! LOL

The first thing I did was clean the new pool! It was sparkling, it looked sooooo good! I was so proud of myself!


The bike really needed washed but even when I wash it, he usually moves it out of the garage for me, but since I was feeling pretty good with my pool cleaning abilities and I really wanted to surprise him with all the chores being done, I decided to move it myself!
That's when the fun started!

So I get on the bike and start rolling it backward, doing pretty good until I hit a hump in the driveway. That's when I realize just how heavy this damn bike is! But I keep pushing away at it and finally get it.

I get it out of the garage, and probably should have just stopped then but I was feeling like Wonder Woman! It's crooked in the driveway and I decide that I need to reposition it, so I start rolling it back further and then start to reposition it and pull it forward again. Well there is another hump and this one I just can't push my way through it!

What to do? What to do? I've actually driven motorcycles in the past, it was quite a while ago but I have done it. So I'm thinking how much harder can it be to drive this big ass Harley a couple feet....not that hard, right? Wonder woman can do it!

I won't go through the whole story that my husband got, but I will suffice to say that I seriously had my life flash before my eyes and I thought I was going to end up through the garage and into the house!! I screamed like a little girl and by the time was SAFELY where I wanted it, I was shaking like a leaf!

After I thought about all of this, I realized what I used to ride was a Kawasaki 440 which is definitely a bit lighter than a Harley FLSTC!

Would you believe, though, there wasn't a scratch on the bike and I didn't get hurt at all?
My husband asked if I would do this again....after thinking for a minute or two, I told him that yeah I probably would! I mean after all, Wonder Woman is still going strong, right!?!? (I think he is hiding the keys from me now!)

The moral of this story? Hell if I know! LOL


Kisses ~ Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment