Saturday, January 22, 2011

Really? No Wifi??

I've had to run out of town on a business/pleasure working vacation for a few days.  The resort I'm staying in is absolutely gorgeous - VERY plush!  The grounds, the lobby, the pools and hot tubs - it is all really nice!  

We got all checked in, unpacked the bags, etc and thought it would be a great time to sit down and relax, check email, etc so out comes the laptop and netbook.  Can't find a connection, so call down to the desk to ask what the problem is - they don't provide free wi-fi in the rooms!  Are you kidding me?  Nope, no joke!  You can BUY access for a 24 hour period but it has to be wired!  

Luckily I came very prepared and have a billion and a half foot long (ok, that might be a bit of an exaggeration but it is long!) network cable so at least I'm not tied to the desk while doing my cam shows all week!  But I'm sorry - you can get wifi anyplace nowadays, it's kinda like water - I expect it! Especially at a hotel.  I think Motel 6 even has it, for crying out loud!  AND they leave the light on for ya!  

Tomorrow I'm heading out for a little adventure, I think - but I'll save that for next time!

Kisses ~ Kristine




No comments:

Post a Comment