Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Members Requests



Hiya! I forgot to give you the background on last weeks update and video, Finger Fuckin! It was actually a members request.

I really love to do what you ask of me! I'm pretty open minded and love to try new things, so if for some odd reason, I haven't done it yet, I would definitely give it a go! There are perks to being a member.

Let's see - things I've been thinking of.....over the weekend, I went to the BIG toy store. There are a couple closer to me that I frequent, but this one is like the difference between going to Walmart toy section and going to Toys R Us! I bet I spent 2 hours in there! I did come away with some goodies....of course! I got a couple outfits that you'll be seeing shortly and a hot new pair of shoes! AND of course toys! I needed a new magic wand, yes I have worn mine out AGAIN! I can't help it!!

I did get one other toy! I needed a new mini vibe for my purse! Ya never know when you REALLY need or want to cum and this one is absolutely perfect! I had to try it out and had it pulled out of the package before I was out of the parking lot I think! It works REALLY good and I was screaming and cumming in no time! Which got me to thinking about a hot video/pic update of me driving in the car......I really think you're going to like this one!

As for what is coming this week, though....well another member asked to see me in pantyhose again, and who am I to turn down a member, especially when he is so good to me! So come see my Honey Hole!

Sweet Kisses



No comments:

Post a Comment