Monday, October 12, 2009

Tits & Ass!


Who doesn't like a little T&A?

I know I do! Especially when you combine it with a garter belt and silky stockings! There's not a whole lot sexier than a garter belt in my opinion! Full back, lacy panties, super silky stockings, black garter belt, and a whole lot of tits and ass! I love that you love my curvy body, my plump bottom, and my more than a handful boobs!

It makes my already wet pussy that much wetter to hear about it, so shoot me an Email and let me know what you would like to see me do next! I always get members requests up - along with other things I get up for my members! heehee

Other exciting news! I was featured in Da B.L.A.S.T. blog over the weekend! The gentleman ( @DukeGordoneInk ) that does the blog and interviewed me is a great guy, real gentleman, and pretty damn sexy too! ;-) Check out the interview and this blog - you'll probably wanna bookmark this!

Kisses

Kristine

Tweet Me!

www.KristineCumz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment