Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Weekend!

Hiya!

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween weekend and got into lots of naughty fun!  I had a fantabulous time!

Friday night we went to a local bar and listened to a band and had some drinks!  It was quite the surprise, I thought we were just going for a bike ride but ended up there instead.  

Saturday night I dressed up in my pirate costume and went out with Lone Star Angel and Dreamgirl Cindi and their husbands.  Had way too much to drink that night, but it was all fun!  Got our picture taken with Moses (while we flashed, of course) - he said that we could pretty much do anything for the rest of the night after we did that!  LOL

Sunday, we went for a nice motorcycle ride down south (yes, over the Skyway bridge - read Angel's blog!) - the weather was beautiful and warm and sunny!  Couldn't be anymore perfect!  Then of course, I had to watch the Bucs game that was actually televised this week!  And damn, was that an emotional roller coaster but they pulled it out again so WOOOOT!  Go Bucs!

While I was watching the game, the trick or treaters came by - I was kinda worried that all my yelling and screaming at the game might scare them away but it didn't!  LOL We had some cutie patooties this year, and since my kids are all grown now, I just love to see those little ones that are so shy and cute! 

That's about it for now - more fun to come though!  Hunting season starts this weekend so hopefully we'll get lots of game in the freezer, but even if we don't it is well worth the time just being up in the woods!

Come chat with me LIVE on cam!  I'd love to hear from ya!

Kisses ~ Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment