Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Twitter!











I really am becoming addicted to Twitter, but dammit if it didn't piss me off today! I wanted to change my thumbnail and I understand there is no nudity there but I tried to post the picture above (the one with me wearing sunglasses)! There isn't any nudity going on there, right? It just wouldn't take it!

I found a different picture I liked and changed it to that one instead - that's the picture above (the one without the sunglasses)! I would have to say THAT picture has more nudity, but fine with me! I like this one better anyways!

There's gonna be a super hot update this week I can't wait for ya to see! I'm thinking you'll like it!

Until then, kisses and sweet licks!
Kristine


Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/kristinecumz

No comments:

Post a Comment