Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to Normal?


Heya!

Sorry I've been kind of MIA in forums, chatting, camming and on Twitter the last few days! Had an emergency situation come up late Saturday night that I have been dealing with. Not so much fun, but had to deal with it anyway!

BUT the good news is, things seem to be getting back to normal! For now, at least! Still have some more appointments but nothing pressing that has to be done immediately, so I'll be back to my naughty self very shortly!

While I was 'away', I did get a great feature on Don Carlos' blog - be sure to check it out and leave comments for him so he knows how much y'all love me and want to see me back again! *wink Click HERE to view the blog!

Thanks for all the emails and Twitter comments wondering where I've been - it makes me feel very special!

Kisses ~ Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment