Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunday Night Dreaming!


So what is that old saying about having too much sugar or something before you go to bed, makes you have odd dreams? I had one Sunday night and couldn't wait to tell y'all!

You know how in dreams things don't always make sense, well here was mine:

I was in a beachside bar wearing heels and a halter top. Apparently the halter wasn't big enough because one of my big titties was hanging out! I didn't have anything on the bottom - no skirt, no jeans, no shorts, no panties - nothing! But I did have my heels on! I was walking through the bar with people around and then I went in to the beer cooler!

I hate when dreams end like that, don't you? I wanted to know the rest of the story! Was there some hot cocks in that beer cooler? Was I going to get a beer to cool off my hot pussy?

Anyway, I just thought it was too good not to share - hope you liked it! Send me an Email and let me know what you think happened next!

Kisses ~ Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment