Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Save the Gulf!


Save the Gulf!


You probably know by now that I love my beaches and marine life! When the BP oil spill happened, well it just broke my heart to think of all those animals affected by this!

Then it got me somewhat outraged that for so long they couldn't stop the spill! Of course, now they have stopped it and everyone seems to have forgotten about it! The oil killed hundreds of animals and changed the lives of thousands of people!


To some it may not be that important, because it hasn't directly affected them ... but it will! We can't keep beating up this land and not expect our lives to change!

This is my little contribution to say "SAVE THE GULF" and the world now, while we can!

CLICK HERE!

Kisses ~ Kristine Cumz

No comments:

Post a Comment