Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What a Weekend!

I had the most fabulous Labor Day weekend! So much fun!

Friday night I went to the Toby Keith concert! You probably didn't know that about me, did ya? Yes, I am somewhat obsessed by Toby Keith! He's just so damn cute! And his songs always seem to make me smile! So I went and screamed my fool head off, danced like a crazy woman and drank a BIG daquiri! The glass was so cute, I just HAD to get one! lol

Actually, I screamed, yelled, and sang so much when I woke up Saturday morning my voice was just a squeak! Ooops! I headed up to the cabin in the woods though, so it was ok that I didn't have a voice! Getting the camp and cabin all ready for hunting season coming up in November!

It was gorgeous up there except there was standing water everywhere, the ditches and streams and ponds were all full to overflowing! And of course, that brought out the mosquitoes! But it was still a fun time! One of the guys got a new Bluetick puppy so I happily played with him for a while!

Headed home yesterday afternoon and even though I love to go away, I do love coming home too! It was a great, relaxing, fun, crazy weekend! I hope yours was just as good as mine was!

Kisses ~ Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment