Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Whatcha doin?

Hello there!

Hope this finds everyone well! I've been having a great time lately and becoming very lax in my blogging and tweeting! That will definitely have to change! I'm just not sure how many of you read these blogs, though! So if you are someone that does - let me know!

I had an absolutely fantabulous weekend last weekend! Saturday was spent going to a local bike fest! It was so much fun! I love the feeling of being on that Harley! Nothing like it in the world!

Saturday night - well that was spent celebrating my daughter's 21st birthday! Went out to a local dance bar and drank and danced the night away! It was so much fun being a goofball with her!

I sometimes hate that my kids are growing up. That whole "empty nest" syndrome or whatever they call it, but then there are times that I absolutely love it, too! I mean, really, how much fun is it to have your 'baby' as one of your best friends!

I've got some new Hardcore updates (photos and videos) that are live! Watch me get fucked, suck cock, and get my pussy licked! You definitely do not want to miss these!

I'm looking so forward to the Meet and Greet coming up on October 23rd! There are some super sexy ladies that are going to be here! We have a lot of fun, drinking, carrying on, and generally just having a great time! Make plans to be there, if you haven't already! And if you are planning on being there - send me an Email so I can be on the lookout for ya!

Ok, I think I've caught you all up! I promise to not be too quiet anymore! (I really didn't think THAT would be something I would be accused of! LOL)

Kisses ~ Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment