Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summertime!


I know you've heard me say it before, but I love the summer! Seems I'm always doing something and the weather is beautiful! The shoot I was telling you about last time was AWESOME! So much fun - this picture is one of the many you'll be seeing soon on the site!


Last weekend I didn't go anywhere and spent the day at the beach on Saturday and the day on the motorcycle on Sunday - talk about perfect! Nothing better in my book!


This coming weekend I headed to northern Florida to have some fun in the woods! I really am a tomboy some - I love to get all "prettied" up but I love to get down and dirty too! Being in the woods on a 4-wheeler in the mud is some kind of fun! And I'm going fishing this weekend too! Wish me luck because I really don't usually have enough patience for fishing, but I'm gonna give it another whirl!


Upcoming things - FetishCon is just a few weeks away and is always a fun time! If anyone is going to be attending this event, let me know - I'd love to meet up for a drink, if nothing else!


Have a good rest of the week!


Kristine


Tweet Me!


Email Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment