Sunday, August 30, 2009

End of the Weekend!


Already? The weekend flew by for me! It was a good one though! Unfortunately the shoot I had scheduled had to be rescheduled so didn't get to do that, but still had some fun!

I did end up going to the other hotrod show, but this time it was mostly motorcycles, which was really great too! We rode there on the bike but WOW was it hot!?? You know me well enough by now to know I love the heat, but HOLY HELL! Because this show wasn't held at a local club there was no where to go to cool off, so didn't stay too too long! Long enough to get a beer, listen to the band, take a couple pictures and have the photographer for one of the local motorcycle magazines take some pictures - then it was time to get back on the bike and cool down!

Saturday night was a great time! Went to a Parrothead party/luau! Fun fun! Got "lei'd" quite a few times! Heehee! Then got LAID a few times too!

Getting ready to send my update in for this week! And it has a VIDEO with it! Check it out! And shoot me an email and let me know what ya think, or what you would like to see.....love to hear from ya!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Kisses

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment