Monday, August 10, 2009

It's definitely August!


It is definitely feeling like August here in Florida - seemed like the weather was just perfect a few weeks ago - now it is hot and humid! But I still wouldn't trade it for the world!

I've had some requests for more pantyhose updates on my site and as always, you get what ya ask for! Especially when you ask nicely and that you did so Shiny Sparkles is just for you! Hope you enjoy it! If anyone ever has a request or something they would like to see, please Email me as I would love to hear your kinky, naughty thoughts!

I was in Jacksonville this past weekend shooting some hot pics! Went to what was supposed to be a pretty secluded stretch of really pretty beach to take some outside pictures! It was absolutely gorgeous there - and apparently half the people in Jacksonville thought so too! There was a family fishing, a couple that were just setting up and a bunch of people! Needless to say, I couldn't get that shoot in! But I did take this picture while no one was looking.....well, ok, there was a couple of guys on a boat fishing that saw, but they didn't seem to mind! *wink

New update going up on Wednesday so come back and see me then!


Kisses

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment