Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blue Jeans, Baby!


I love blue jeans! Especially tight ones! I love the way they hug my voluptous curves and cradle my plump ass! I wear jeans all the time but every once in a while when I yank them on to go out, well my mind starts to wander and before ya know it my jeans are pulled down around my knees and I've got my fingers in my wet snatch! This time I put my jeans on and was just about ready to head out the door, when I looked out the window and saw people looking back at me!

Well, you know how much I love to show off... and then one thing leads to another and sure enough, I've got my jeans around my ankles and giving the "looky loos" a show they won't soon forget! Click HERE!

Send me an Email! Or Follow Me on Twitter!

Kisses

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment