Saturday, January 9, 2010


Cum Fuck Me Pumps!

What is it about shoes that makes me crazy? I absolutely love shoes, all different kinds even. Flip flops, high heels, platforms, knee high boots, thigh high boots ... everything! So when I saw these CFM (come fuck me) pumps, well I just HAD to have them! I knew how sexy they would look, especially with this super sexy lingerie with the ruffles and lace! Makes me look ohhh so innocent, doesn't it? Ah, but looks can be deceiving! I'm not so innocent, but bet you can guess that when your ears move a little further down and you get past the lace top of my stockings to the black fishnet! And then your eyes go further down and you spot them! Oh yes, they are EXACTLY what you think they are! CFM pumps! And I mean it! Come Fuck ME! CLICK HERE!


BTW, I have redesigned my photo site....cum check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment