Thursday, January 14, 2010



In Hot Pursuit
Since many of you follow me on Twitter, you know that during the month of November I was away most weekends to go hunting with my husband. Although I do love shooting the guns, rifles, and shotguns - I don't actually do the hunting. As my husband would say, I just sit in the truck and look pretty!

I love to just be out in the middle of nowhere looking at the scenery, riding on the dirt roads, going through the mudholes ... just generally acting like a redneck fool for a while!

Sometimes when we're just sitting at the side of the road, waiting, my mind tends to wander ... and you can imagine where it wanders! This set was completely impromptu - all I had was my little point and shoot camera but just couldn't resist getting down and dirty for you!

Kristine




No comments:

Post a Comment