Friday, March 12, 2010

Ride in the Country


I took a ride in the country when the weather was a little warmer, looking for a place to shoot some pictures and what I found was a goldmine!

There was an old barn that just screamed to be used as a backdrop! I LOVE being outside and the thrill of getting caught always makes me that much more excited. This old barn was set in the middle of a field, there was a house quite a distance away but, to be honest, it didn't look in the best of shape either so I was pretty sure that I would be ok. The one thing I did forget, however, was the barn was very visible from the road! And although it was a super highway, it was busy enough that my pussy got wetter by the second!

There's even a couple "blooper" or "fun" shots in here where I was playing around and being goofy - naked, of course! heehee

CLICK HERE to watch me go from goofy to blazing hot in a few short minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment