Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Southern Belle


Southern Belle

Now y'all know that I live in the south and Florida does have quite a few southern traits of its own.

Back in the day, the men were the providers and rulers of the house. While the women made sure to keep the house spotless, the kids under control and the meals on the table at the correct time.

Thank GOD it isn't like that anymore! One of the things that the women were expected to do was always be ready for her man and make sure that he was well taken care of, that is something I still believe in!

So here's me being my version of a southern belle - wear a dress so to accentuate your femininity however make sure that you are easily accessible. This dress is absolutely perfect for that - pull it down in the front if you desire my big tits and easy to pull up if you desire my creamy pussy or round ass!

CLICK HERE and let me show you the way a southern belle takes care of her man!


No comments:

Post a Comment