Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kristine & Angel


Kristine & Angel

If you follow me on Twitter or my blog, then you've heard about the Meet & Greet I had in May! One of the best parts of having that was that Lone Star Angel came all the way from Texas to go to it! But even better than that ... she was here the entire week before! I got to spend the whole week with her and it was so much fun! We laughed and partied all week long! Of course, we also played! I couldn't help but share this with ya!

Not only are there pictures, but also video (coming next)!

I've always thought Angel was cute as a damn button and she is just so much fun so when I learned that she can squirt I thought I had hit the jackpot! I've always wanted to lick pussy until someone squirted all over my face! And that is exactly what happened! CLICK HERE! You get to see everything from us being silly in the beginning and then getting down to business, and even watching her lick my tits clean! This is something you definitely do NOT want to miss!

xoxoxo Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment