Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Playing in the Woods!





Over the long weekend, I headed up to the cabin in the woods to "play like a redneck!" And boy, did I ever! I went tromping through the woods, shot my bow, shot some guns and rode around in the middle of nowhere! It was super hot and the bugs were out in full force, but still it was a great weekend!

I'm heading back up this weekend but I'm hoping, since the whole family won't be there, that I might be able to get some fun outdoor shoots in! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Thought you might enjoy some pics from the weekend!

Kisses
Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! You definitely look as though you know what you're doing with that bow and that makes you even hotter!!!

    ReplyDelete