Friday, June 5, 2009

Getting Old?

I've been super busy this week - my youngest graduated high school! Wow! What a reality check that was - am I getting old? I guess I must be if my kids are out of school, but I don't feel like it so I decided no need to start worrying about it yet!

I've got a couple trips/shoots coming up that I'm really looking forward to - the middle of the month I'll be away for a few days visiting family. I can't wait - haven't seen some of them in quite some time so that will be fun! At the end of the month, I'll be going to a weekend shoot with some other very sexy ladies! We'll be working hard that weekend so if there are any requests, let me know so I can try to fit them in! And 4th of July weekend, I am going up North to visit some of the friends I went to Belize with - I'm SURE that will be a fun weekend too! And I'll probably squeeze in a shoot or video there too!

So, sounds like the summer is going to be a busy busy busy one! But I love that! And guess it is a good thing I'm NOT getting old, otherwise, I'd never be able to keep up, would I? *wink*

Have a great weekend!

Kristine


No comments:

Post a Comment