Friday, June 12, 2009

Time to Bitch!



Ok, I am usually a pretty happy person. I try not to let things get to me too much. Try to just have fun with everything and generally I like everybody, BUT I've just gotta bitch for a minute!

As you surely know by now, I ride a Harley and I understand that people don't always see motorcycles! I can deal with that, even, to an extent! But when you don't see a bike, and you run the bike OFF the fuckin' road - don't just drive on like nothing happened! At least stop or pull over or something to make sure the person on the bike is OK! And yep, you guessed it, this happened to me just last night - which is why I'm bitching! On my way to see a Celtic rock band (Seven Nations) play at a local bar and not only did this lady run me off the road but up on to the curb. Needless to say the bottom of the bike scraped all along and got scratched up! I've been in a couple close calls and actually even had the bike go down once, but this scared the shit out of me! Not that I'll stop riding because I surely won't - but just a reminder to everyone: LOOK TWICE! Motorcycles ARE everywhere!

There, that's my bitch done! And thanks for listening because I feel a lot better now! On the brighter side of things, I have a new update, In The Woods! This is a little piece of my everyday life, so I hope ya like it! And of course it is the weekend, which always makes everything good! And my ass will be back in the saddle this weekend!

Have a safe one! And of course, a Hot and Horny one too! *wink

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment