Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Better Late than Never!


Hiya! I know! I know! It's been too long since I've posted but I've been so busy! No excuse I know, but at least I've been so busy shooting lots of hot, steamy pictures for you to enjoy!
My latest update, At It Again, is up on Dreamnet and there is another new update coming this week! I just can't seem to get enough of those gloryholes! What can I say - once a slut, always a slut! *wink

I'm off again this week to celebrate the 4th of July! I'll be heading to the DC area so if you happen to see me up that way, be sure to stop and say hello! I'm going up to a party in that area and I'm sure I'll be getting into some trouble on my way!

We are still really dry in my area, but the summer rains have started a bit, so hopefully my flowers will be happy! I've been working on my backyard area quite a bit. Decided I wanted it to be my own tropical paradise and it is coming along very nicely. Still need a few more plants and flowers but I love to go sit on the swing and just relax. I love the summer and the heat, but haven't been able to make it to the beach very much! There is just not enough hours in the day, I've determined!

Check out the latest update and keep watching for the new one this week! If you have any suggestions or anything you would like to see in particular - or for that matter, ya just want to say Hey! shoot me an Email! I love to chat with ya!
Be safe this 4th! Make sure you keep ALL of your appendages! *wink

Kisses
Kristine
Follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment