Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cumming Down the Interstate - VIDEO!


If you follow me on Twitter then you've been waiting for this video! Yep, this is the one that I took while driving down the interstate! Ya just never know when you're gonna get the urge to cum, so I'm always ready! I carry a little vibrator in my purse at all times ... ya know, just in case! heehee This time we had a small road trip to pick up a boat trailer and as we were on the way home, well I got horny ... so out came the vibrator! As we were going 80mph down the interstate, while the truckers watched (and honked) I made myself have a mind blowing orgasm!

CLICK HERE to watch me cum - and your view is better than the truckers! Promise!

Love getting all the Email, so keep em coming! Even just to say hello!

Kisses
Kristine

Tweet Me!
www.KristineCumz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment