Monday, November 2, 2009

Floating in the Pool - WET SET!


This is the last update from Belize! And I absolutely loved it there and would go back in a heartbeat! Although for 7 days, I really didn’t get a lot of work done but at least my husband made the most of it and did catch a few good impromptu shoots! Just me, being me! Having fun, being silly, getting off! heehee

This time, I was laying in the pool, soaking up some sun and some of the people we were with…well they started fucking! Right there on the patio! There’s certain things that turn me on in a split second and that’s one of them. Hubby knows that and was upstairs so he threw down my waterproof vibrating dildo – and then grabbed the camera!!!

CLICK HERE to see ALL of my pictures and videos for only $4.99! And you’ll also get to see me masturbating on the raft!

Really love getting all your Email – keep ‘em coming! And if you’re not following me on Twitter yet, be sure ya do! Ya know I'm getting in trouble as soon as I do! And I post photos often – usually flashing someone! heehee

Kisses

Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment