Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Heya!

What are ya doing for the long weekend? Any big plans?

I'll be heading up to the woods for a long weekend of acting like a redneck! Playing in the woods and driving down dirt roads! It should be an awesome fun weekend! Last year, a little town near there had stock car races so I'm hoping they do again because that was great!

I'm also headed to North Carolina in a few weeks - gonna go visit some family that lives up that way. Can't wait to get away from the oppressive heat that has hit Florida within the last few weeks! I have a feeling I am in for a very long summer this year! BUT that is why I live in Florida, for the heat, so guess I better zip it on that one! LOL

Have to go do some work on the bathroom remodel - I love it when it really begins to start looking like something! And that's where I am at right now!

Kisses

Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment