Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunflowers!


Hoping everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Happy belated Mother's Day to the moms out there! Hope everyone did something nice for their mom! And if not for your mom, at least for A mom!

I had a great weekend, spent the day on Saturday at a local farm that had a sunflower maze! Just like the people up north have corn mazes, but this was all sunflowers! Unfortunately, they weren't in full bloom yet but there were a few that I got some pictures of and it was so much fun! I did get lost in the maze but only once that I really had to back track!

After the sunflower maze, I went to a local winery that I hadn't ever heard of before and tasted a few wines! Yummy! And only came home with two bottles! I really showed some restraint there! LOL

Let me know what you did for the "Mom" in your life - I'd love to hear it!

Kisses

Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment