Monday, May 24, 2010

Scavenger Hunt!


Y'all know how much I love riding the motorcycle! It just makes me feel so good - not a care in the world when I'm on that big hunk of metal!

I'm not sure if you realize, however, that there are tons of motorcycle "games."
There are the typical biker games like Grab the Weenie or the Slow Race but I was in a motorcycle Scavenger hunt this weekend and it was such a fun time!

There were 32 clues of things to find, you had to figure out the answer and then go find it and take a picture! The theme was pirates, which I happen to LOVE, so it was a great time!

I did pretty well, I got all but one regular question and the bonus question! But would you believe that I didn't win?! I was shocked but I guess those two really made a difference! Not that I really cared, either way, though - it was just a really fun day trying to figure it all out!

What did you do this weekend?

Kisses

Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment