Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wanna Play With Me?


Heya! If you've followed me for any length of time you know how much I love my fans/members! And I really like to get to know each and every one of you better! Don't worry, even after I get to know you I'll still talk dirty to ya ~ promise! *wink

One of the ways that I've really enjoyed meeting more of you is through camming! I've been playing on a great cam site and I would love to have you join through my page http://kristinecumz.cammodels.com/ ~ that links you directly to me! Just by joining, which is absolutely free, you can hear me talk and laugh and be the goof that you've all come to love!

If you do decide to take me for a show, there are two options available. One is premium chat which is a group show, meaning anyone can decide to join us at any time. The other is exclusive chat, which means you have me ALL to yourself to do with what you will! heehee

My schedule is all over the place at this point so once you sign up if you don't see me online when it is convenient for you, then just shoot me an Email - I will definitely work out at a time when we can both be online together!

Kisses, Licks, Bangs, and Blows!

Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment