Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hump'n Day!


Heya!

I've got this hilarious story to tell ya! So y'all know I'm camming now, right? (If you don't know, then CLICK HERE and sign up now to see me live!)

I was in my lobby chatting away yesterday with a guy that was a firefighter at NYFD! That was pretty cool, in itself, but then he told me that he had me linked on the big screen and the whole Engine Company was watching!! I just thought that was the best thing! There was even a female firefighter - and they said I could come ride their engines! heehee

They told me the company number, but also told me if the Chief found out, they would get in trouble! But I did tell them I just had to blog about this and for them to look for it! I know they will get a kick out of it! We had such a fun time!

So, here's to ALL the firefighters out there that work so hard for us - and a special wave to that particular engine company - ya know who ya are! *wink

Kisses ~ Have a great rest of the week!

Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment