Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kristine's Painting Day!

Heya!

It is painting day for me! I'm painting a bedroom today but somehow I don't think it will get finished today! What I don't understand about painting...why doesn't one coat EVER seem to cover? It seems that since we can put a man on the moon, have cars that remotely start, and be able to video conference with people across the globe that we could surely figure a way to have ONE coat paint!!

The bedroom I am painting is a very light green (very very light - like mint green, not hunter green) and the off white paint that I'm covering it with - just is not doing the job! And honestly I would much rather pay higher prices for a gallon of paint if I could use less time! Anyway, enough of my ranting for today!

So, that's my plans for the day - what are yours?

I'll be shooting new pictures and videos this weekend, so if you have any special requests, be sure to let me know soon so I can put it on the "to do" list! I just LOVE shooting pics and vids and it gets me that much hotter when I know that it is a special request! I just think of all the nasty, wonderful things you'll be doing when you see it! heehee

Back to my painting! Gotta get that second coat on! LOL

Kisses ~ Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment