Friday, December 18, 2009

Another Request!

Hi guys!
Is everyone ready for Christmas? I almost am, I think! Every year the entire family comes to my house - it started years ago and has just stayed that way! I keep thinking one year someone will say they want to have it at their house, but it never seems to happen! lol But of course, that just means I'm that much busier the few weeks prior to Christmas making sure the house is ready too!
I've had a lot of fans and members ask me what I would like them to get me for Christmas - I was shocked, but for the first time ever, I've made a wishlist! And honestly, it's only got a few things on it and I'll try to add more but it's so hard to think of what I want! Click Here if you want to check it out!
Now on to my request, a friend of my daughter is in a contest to see Taylor Swift - 5th row tickets and also a meet and greet! (Insert young girl screams and squeals here! LOL) This contest is based on voting, you can vote as many times as you want! And believe me I've voted my ass off the last few weeks! The contest ends on Sunday at 4:59 pm - so to all my Northern friends that are getting blasted with snow and can't go out.....this would definitely be something to kill the time!
I promise to make it worth your while if she wins! Promise! So, get to voting, vote now and vote often! Oh, yeah, btw, the radio station does ask for your email and that you register, but if you check that you don't want any spam emails, they truly don't send them! Believe me I know and I HATE spam! lol
Click HERE to vote for HEATHER N! Ok, now CLICK HERE to vote for HEATHER N! Ok, one more time - CLICK HERE to vote for HEATHER N! LOL
Thank you guys so much! I really so appreciate it!!
Kisses
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment