Thursday, December 10, 2009

Public Flashing

I get bored pretty easily! But I'm not high maintenance at all - I just go make my own fun! I love to flash in public! I love to see people's reactions and I'll be honest, sometimes they aren't so good - but I just smile and move along!

This flashing set was along a busy highway that runs along the entire east coast of Florida and it was during Biketoberfest so there was bikers up and down the highway! Thought this was as good a time as any and off to the side of the road I went!

I even walked down to the beach for a couple shots and played in the sand for a few minutes, then it was back to the side of the road by the old gate - I got tons of honks, beeps, and woots from the road! And I had a GREAT time! Hope you enjoy these flashing pics as much as I did taking them! CLICK HERE!

Love to hear what you like to see, too, so be sure to send an email to me ( Kristine@KristineCumz.com ) and let me know what you would like to see next!

Kristine






No comments:

Post a Comment