Monday, December 21, 2009

Blowjob - POV Style


I told ya sometimes after playing with my pussy for a couple hours, I just get soooo turned on! That’s when I want the real thing! Don’t get me wrong, I love my toys and my glass dildo is one of my favorite ones, but when I notice the bulge in the photographer’s pants getting bigger – well I just have to have it!

First I pull it out and rub it all over my pussy lips while I lick my sweet tasting cum off my dildo, but that is when my oral fixation takes over and I’ve got to have that hard cock deep in my mouth! First, swirling my tongue all over, up and down and then feeling that dick hit the back of my throat … mmmm, that starts to satisfy!

Well for a little while anyways, I can usually shoot at least one more set of pictures before it starts all over again! *wink

CLICK HERE for the rest of these hot pics!

Kisses

Kristine

Email Me or Tweet Me and let me know what ya think!

www.KristineCumz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment