Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Far Too Long!

Hi All! It has been far, far, far too long since I have updated you on what has been going on, hasn't it?
I really apologize but I did warn ya that once hunting season starts my world gets somewhat flip flopped around! Between driving back and forth on weekends, and then planning for Thanksgiving, and then when I do get home there is all of the Christmas planning and shopping and fun things to do - it does make my life a little crazy! Crazier than normal!
So.....NEWS - hunting was a successful trip this year! There is currently venison and wild hog in my freezer, in fact my freezer is somewhat overflowing! I need to start cooking some of that up to make way for the turkey that I need to pick up!
Speaking of turkey, usually we deep fry our turkey (I'm sure you've seen or heard of that before!) and it is really yummy and everyone loves it! BUT, I'm seriously considering getting a smoked turkey this year! If you've had the smoked turkeys before, like the kind from the BBQ places, let me know how ya liked it!
More news: Passion Nights has interviewed me for their blog and you can see that HERE! They are super great to work with so be sure to check it out! Also, please, please, please leave them some comments! They want to hear what you think!!
Ok, last bit of news - I'm so excited today because I will be meeting a very special member of mine for dinner tonight! This gentleman is the sweetest thing and I just can't wait to meet him!!
Sorry no picture to go with this post! I'm sneaking at work - lol - to post this! But I just wanted to update you a little! And I will make it up to you! I'll post 2 pictures later for ya! And if you don't already, be sure to follow me on Twitter - I post all sorts of pictures there, from silly pictures of me with puppies to naughty, sexy pictures!
Have a great rest of the week!
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment