Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Glass Dildo!


There are times when I like to shoot a bunch of pictures all at the same time. I like to take the whole day, or even weekend, and shoot sexy pictures and videos! But after fucking my pussy and playing with my big hooters for a couple hours I just get so horned up!

This is actually a two part update – during this first update you see me fucking my sweet pussy with my favorite glass dildo! I love the way its smooth, cool glass feels while it slips into my wet, sloppy hole!

The second part of this update involves something else in my sloppy hole …. and something in my mouth too! Will you be thinking about that for days now? heehee I hope so!

CLICK HERE!

Email me what you’re thinking of! Love to hear your nasty, naughty, perverted thoughts! It turns me on!

Follow me on Twitter!

Kisses

Kristine

www.KristineCumz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment