Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas parties!


Everyone is so busy this time of year – running around shopping for presents, shopping for the big feasts, and of course the parties!! Now you know I love me a good party! But every now and then there is one or two that I just don’t get too excited about! You know the kind, people are kinda stuffy – have to say just the right thing at just the right time! And of course, you have to WEAR just the right outfit!

This year I was fed up with all that nonsense and decided I was gonna wear what I WANTED, not what was appropriate – and it made me feel so HOT! Not because the dress is really all that revealing to you and me, but to the old stodgies were all staring at me! And oh, their wives? They were shooting daggers at me! And I loved every minute of it! CLICK HERE!

My pussy was so damn wet by the time I left the party – I decided to show ya just how wet! What can I say? I may be naughty, but Santa is always SO good to me! *wink

Kisses

Kristine

Tweet me!

Email me!

www.KristineCumz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment