Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hell on Wheels!


Hell on Wheels!

That's me - hell on wheels, well rollerskates count as wheels, don't they? I've got my short little skirt and my striped leg warmers on and I'm ready to ROLL, baby! I love playing, as I'm sure you know by now, and this was so much fun! Hope you like to watch me smile, laugh, giggle and skate because that's what these pictures are ALL about!

Rollerskating is really hard work, especially in the Florida heat so you know I get all hot and sweaty, but that's when what little clothes I have on start coming off!

After this was done, I could have kicked myself for not having the video camera out there with me! So before I do that, I thought I would ask all of you - would you enjoy a silly little video of me rollerskating? CLICK HERE!

Send me an Email ~ Kristine@KristineCumz.com ~ and let me know!

Love to get to know you better! I'll be hosting a Barmeet in the Tampa area on May 15th - Click Here for more info! See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment