Monday, April 26, 2010

Mondays Suck!


I know everyone thinks Mondays suck....but it always reminds me of a saying I've gotten to know:

Mean People Suck, Nice People Swallow!

I'm definitely mean....but I love to be nice too! *wink

Today is my day to try to get everything caught up around the house and hopefully if I've got some time to get a little sun too! I might just be able to get used to this working from home thing!

I'm really getting excited about the Tampa area Meet and Greet coming up! I can't wait to meet all of you and really, how much fun to meet and party with other sexy webmodels!! Click HERE for more info on the M&G! And make your plans now to join us!

I'm also running a Meet and Greet Special on my site right now - from now until May 15th you can get all of my pictures and videos for 30 days for only $7.99! That's way more than you'll need in a month, tons and tons of wanking material there for ya! Click HERE for that special!


Have a great week! And remember just because something sucks (like Mondays) doesn't always mean it is a bad thing! hehehe


Kisses, Licks, Bangs, and Blows!


Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment