Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trailer Park Slut


Trailer Park Slut

I like dressing up and teasing just like other ladies, but sometimes I like being just downright nasty and trashy too!

You know the kind of girl that wears fishnet stockings with a garter belt and a fishnet dress! And don't forget those RED leopard print heels! Ahhh, yes! That's perfect, let me get my glasses so I can see and let's take a walk outside!

Oh you heard me right, dressed just like this I want to talk a walk through the trailer park! I really don't think the guy in the corner trailer is gonna care ... he's been ogling me ever since he saw me laying in the sun in my bikini!

Ooh, it makes me so horny to know that I'm being so nasty - I think I'm going to push it one step further - are ya ready? You already know what I'm going to do, don't ya? Yep, you guessed it! I'm gonna lay down right here and play with my pussy!

Boy, I sure hope that old lady in trailer 11 doesn't drive up - she'll have a heart attack!

CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment