Friday, April 23, 2010

Now Camming for Live 1 on 1!



Heya!! Things have been super hectic for me lately - sorry I haven't been as good at keeping up with you!

The downturn in the economy has finally hit me, unfortunately. I was laid off from my 'vanilla' job earlier in the week. And to be honest, at first I was just devastated! What am I going to do? But after I got done with all the normal emotions and fears - it hit me! I'm gonna start camming more!

I started camming earlier in the year and really enjoyed myself but just haven't had the time to keep up with it as much as I would have liked to. Obviously some of that because I was too busy partying for my big 4-0 birthday, but it appears that is changing now!

So definitely stop by to take a peek at me while I'm on Cam! I'm sure we'll have a 'blast!'

Other GREAT news - for a very limited time - Dreamnet is running a Spring Sale! It is an absolutely AWESOME deal! Over 30 sexy Dreamnet women to choose from and you get any one of them including all their pictures AND videos for only $7.99 for an entire 30 days!! So be sure to check THAT out! You're sure to find someone (other than me, of course - *wink) to tickle your fancy!

And also, the creme de la creme, make plans right now! The
Tampa area Meet and Greet is looking to become a HUGE party with tons of sexy girls for you to meet, talk with, drink with, and hell maybe even dance with...ya really don't want to miss this fun time! We're more fun than a barrel of monkeys....of that I am positive!

As always, I'd love to get to know you better so even if you can't make the
Meet and Greet, be sure to send me an Email, follow me on Twitter, or now come catch up with me on Cam!

Kisses, Licks, Bangs, and Blows!

Kristine Cumz

www.KristineCumz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment